For "Dress" days the oxford shirt must be worn.
Shirt: (3 options) Must be long enough to be tucked in at all times. No undergarments visible.
- white knit shirt with school name
- or white button-down oxford short sleeved shirt
- or white button-down long sleeved shirt
Skirt: Navy, gray & white plaid skirt or kilt, which must reach to the top of the kneecap.
Socks: (4 options)
- White or navy crew or calf length socks,
- or white or navy knee socks,
- or navy tights,
- or navy leggings with crew socks.
Shoes - Solid color navy, black or brown loafer, oxford, Mary Jane, or saddle shoes
For examples of and to order Middle School girls uniform items available at Flynn & O'Hara, click HERE and enter the gender and grade of your student. (All general, non-logo items may be purchased anywhere. However, our school plaid and stripe (tie), along with logo items, must be purchased at Flynn & O'Hara.)
Girls Summer Uniform
May be worn before Thanksgiving and after Easter.
Shirt: White knit shirt with school name tucked in at all times. Undergarments should not be visible.
Skort: Navy uniform skort that is no more than 2 in. above the knee.
Shoes: Plain white tennis shoes, tied properly at all times. Staring in August 2021 loafers are allowed.
Socks: White crew (calf) length socks.
- Shirt - Button downed white oxford shirt
- Skirt - Navy, gray, & white plaid skirt or kilt